Ro's Plan: Improving Education to Transform our Economy

Send me email updates

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.

Contributions are not tax deductible.

$10  $25  $50  $100  $250  $1,000  $2,600  $5,200   Other $

I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States. I am not a Federal government contractor. This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another. This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization. This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person. I am at least eighteen years old. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle. Individuals may contribute up to $2,600 per election and up to $5,200 per election cycle.